OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Since the beginning of Covid-19 we have taken the following measures to prevent the spread and flatten the curve.
- No non-essential employees are coming into work, they have been advised to work from home
- Hand sanitizer has been strategically placed
- No delivery/truck drivers are allowed in our warehouses
- Strict adherence to CFIA standards, in sanitizing any contact surfaces
- Thermometers are kept on site to test if anyone should not be at work
- Advising our international partners of our measures and learning what steps they are taking to stop the spread
- Increased our stock of green and roasted coffees to ensure delivery is made on schedule
On a day to day basis our coffee facility is up and running and prior to the pandemic we always adhered to a code hygiene, the Canadian Food Inspection Agencies standards of cleanliness, and are continuing these practices today and moving forward.